Tuesday, February 6, 2007

New Feed Sidebar

Just signed up for feed publishing at feedburner.com, and now I've got all kinds of tools like feedflare, an amazon id burner, and a headline animator...lions and tigers and bears - oh my! I'll be devoting this weekend to learning about this feed business.

Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google

To say that this blog has opened up an entire universe of the internet for me, well, that would be an understatement. With a 1,000,000 +1 novel ways to use the internet before me, and so much more to learn about, this digg labs device best demonstrates how I feel right now. Everything is so accessible, if only I know what to research! This is a completely PF-unrelated post, but isn't the internet simply amazing!?

Must learn about trackbacks & how to use technorati.

Update: Blogger doesn't support trackbacks, just backlinking.

No comments: