Monday, January 14, 2008

Chase Gives NYC Commuters Cashback


I've never been so glad for my propensity to read every advert in the train station and on the side of every bus!

Chase Bank is currently holding a promotion that will pay $10 cashback per $150 spent on any non-PIN transaction at an MTA Metrocard vending machine or in any of the city's hundreds of yellow cabs. Chase will count every dollar spend between January 1 and March 31, 2008, no matter when your card is enrolled, so remember to enroll your card here anytime until March 31st!

Do note, however, that the program says to allow 6-8 weeks for credit after the promotion period ends. My only query is that the cashback will be credited to the associated checking account...but what if I don't have any such account associated with my Chase Freedom card!?!

No comments: