Friday, March 30, 2007

Bills, Bills, Bills!

With car insurance & mounting repair bills, it's been a bad two billing cycles. But since I haven't done much (any!) shopping for myself in a long time, I splurged this week. And with an impending alum trip & continuing car repairs, I anticipate a third cloudy billing cycle in the works.

On the other hand, I know I'm saving as much as I can right now, so hopefully I'm just being willfully impatient that I'm not knocking out my goals as quickly as I'd like to. And maybe I can sell my car soon enough too...but I'm sure going to miss the door-to-door lifestyle. Been reading Charles Wheelan's Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science, and he's right: Life is about foregoing the here-and-now for the sake of later; in short, trade-offs!

No comments: